We’re happy to introduce the first official announcement for KageSuga week!
The celebration for this pairing will be held on September 22 (Tues) to September 28 (Mon). We highly encourage to those who are interested to participate and share their love for the setters of Karasuno, Kageyama Tobio and Sugawara Koushi!
The following are the prompts per day:
Day One (9.22 | Tuesday)
♕ Animal or Seasons
Day Two (9.23 | Wednesday)
♕ Crossdressing or Suits
Day Three (9.24 | Thursday)
♕ Song or Dance
Day Four (9.25 | Friday)
♕ Love Confession or First Date
Day Five (9.26 | Saturday)
♕ Future or Travel
Day Six (9.27 | Sunday)
♕ AU day: AU or Crossover
Day Seven (9.28 | Monday)
♕ Anything you want!
Please tag your entries with #kagesugaweek, so we may all see and appreciate the work, and don’t forget to check out the rest of the rules.
For any other question or clarification, don’t hesitate to drop us an ask.
We’d like to say thank you in advance to all those interested in joining! Let’s all have fun and spread the KageSuga love!
sugawara is a national treasure
OOOHhhKAY!!!! so recently I hit my 1000 follower milestone and woW thats just…. amazing??? like I never thought I’d get to this point and I rlly rlly wanted to do something for you guys. I’ve never made shrinky dink keychains (i’m not at the point where im comfortable with ordering acrylic customs) but I recently thought it’d be fun to try so I figured, why not do a giveaway???? I got a lot of options open for you guys ranging from haikyuu to kagemon which got me started on this blog!
- the 1st winner can select 5 designs of any of the sets
- the 2nd winner can select 3 designs of any of the sets
- the winner will be randomly selected!!
- reblogs/likes both are a go, and so are multiple reblogs
- no giveaway blogs pls
- you don’t have to be following me, but if the winner is you can select +1 extra design
- I will mail overseas (-:
- make sure your askbox is open so I can let you know you won!
th a thats thats all and you know thank you honestly for everything guys. winners will be chosen by august 11th so keep askboxes open! and i’ll try to send everything out before august 15th
This is something that was bugging me a little bit so, as always, I’ve decided to make an infograph.
Maybe other artists disagree, but when I ask for a request, it’s a fun game. You give me a suggestion and I build on it. It’s a team project. You don’t know what you’re going to get.
If your request takes longer than 3 sentences to describe, it’s not a request. It’s a commission. It’s something so specific, the artist will essentially be working for your specific scene for free.
And of course - DO NOT REQUEST THAT AN ARTIST DRAW YOU SOMETHING if you don’t see that they are specifically accepting requests.
People have been requesting free art from us our whole lives. We’ve had plenty of that. If we want to draw you free stuff, we’ll let ya know. Don’t just assume we have free time - just like you wouldn’t come up to a doctor at a grocery store and ask them to examine your twisted ankle.
Unless you’re a person who does that… in which case… don’t do that either.
I’d like to remind people that this goes for writing requests, too.
And if an artist or writer has a list of “what I do/don’t do” then please respect that.
Do you want to fly with Karasuno’s rising stars? Condition yourself to jump like Hinata Shoyo!
Haikyuu!! beginning workout
Description : plyometric, cardio
- walk (10-15 mins)
- 50 standing knee raises
- jog in place (2 mins)
- 30 jumping jacks
Step 1 :
- plie jump squats (25). Make sure you don’t let your knees bend past your toes! Use whichever arm position works best for you. Personally, I prefer the one in the second picture, with arms near the chest.
- 30 lunges (15 on each leg)
- 30 mountain climbers (15 on each leg)
- 10 burpees
Repeat Step 1 3-5 times.
Step 2 :
- wall jumps (2 minutes)
- 20 squat knee raises (15 one each side; a regular squat with a knee raise each time you come up). Squat technique is shown in Step 1. When you come up, raise your knee to the side, as your legs should already be in position after the squat. I recommend keeping hands like the “prayer hands” position in step 1.
- 30 speed skaters (15 on each side, without jump) video reference here
- 40 mountain climbers (20 on each leg)
Repeat Step 2 3-5 times.
Step 3 :
- 50 jumping jacks
- 20 lunge jumps (video reference here)
- 50 standing knee raises (no jump or squat)
Repeat Step 3 3-5 times.
Step 4 : COOL DOWN!
- walk (10-15 minutes)
- STRETCH THOROUGHLY. I’ve found that some of the following work best after a plyometrics workout.
Well done! If you keep this up and stay focused, you’ll be ready to fly like Hinata and the Little Giant in no time!
kagesuga florist au where kageyama totally falls 4 suga and wants to get him flowers but when he gets to the florist shop turns out suga has a weekend job as a florist and things get kinda awkward R.I.P.
Since Sugawara’s first name is Koushi; wouldn’t it be cute if someone called him ‘kou-kou puff’?
first “sugar” and now “kou-kou” puff
this boy is full of diabetes and he must be stopped
these were both from today
bless my art style